4

Vampire Day

Posted by Elizabeth Ryann on 11:02 AM
I'm going to the premiere for Eclipse tonight.  As you might expect, I'm both terrified and kinda excited.  There are going to be a LOT of people there, so I'm tentatively planning on wearing my fancy dress ear plugs.

I also witnessed an accident last night, and the adrenaline from the whole experience kept me up until after 4:00 am.  So I will feel like a zombie attending a vampire party, which seems oddly appropriate.

I promise to take pictures and notes, but if anyone has anything they'd especially like me to look out for, feel free to let me know, and I'll keep an eye out.

|

4 Comments


Your blog is super cute!!! I love it!! Enjoy the movie this evening, I can't wait to see how it went, maybe even see some photos... if you're anything like my sister!!

Hopefully it's not too crazy! Who am I kidding, it's going to be a crazy fest!


Have a great time...can't wait to see the pics.


Looking forward to hearing your report and seeing the pics! (Especially the shoes)
Nelsa


Aww, thanks, Jen! And yes, there were PLENTY of pictures. I just got back from Rite Aid, trying to get them off my camera (I seriously have no idea where the handy cord thingy went, so now I have to get creative about picture transferral). And it was DEFINITELY crazy.

Thanks, Kelly! I did, it was rather awesome, even if exhausting.

Haha, thanks, Nelsa! I made sure to get a pic of the shoes, just for you.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Elizabeth Ryann All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.