3

Random Quotes and Contest Entry

Posted by Elizabeth Ryann on 10:28 PM in ,
While looking something else up, I randomly stumbled across some fairy quotes, and they tickled me so much I feel compelled to share them with everyone else:

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."- Albert Einstein

“The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money.” - David Richerby

I hardly think Evie will mind me sharing those, which brings me to the second part of this catch-all post.  My entry for Kiersten White's contest!  I left my entry to the last minute because I am a procrastinator, not because I didn't want to give even more people a heads up.  I solemnly swear. (And P.S. If you haven't read this yet, you're missing out.  It's sweetly adorable and charmingly delightful, and I just want to hug it.  So sometimes I do.)  

Paranormalcy has been super busy at my house, and here is the pictorial evidence:

Paranormalcy enjoys a late-night snack!

Paranormalcy makes new friends!  Aww.
Paranormalcy travels the world! Because...well, work is work and it needs doing.
Seriously.  Paranormalcy makes lots of friends and is terribly popular all of the time.
But most importantly, Paranormalcy has her picture taken with a cute pink camera!  Yay!  

|

3 Comments


Love the fairy quotes. And the cats are the cutest.


Whoa, that book gets to have doughnuts and your coveted-awesome-organic-milk? That book is spoiled. I guess Paranormalcy must be the cat's meow. GET IT?! SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!

I am genius. I know.


Kelly: Haha, agreed on all counts! Thanks. :) And seriously, nothing causes a cat to wander into frame quite so much as you paying attention to something else, you know?

Liz: TOTAL genius. My mind=blown. And that milk really is delicious.... I wish I had some right now.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Elizabeth Ryann All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.